Submission Policies and Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted and received latest by December 10, 2009 through On-line Abstract Submission System.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the Conference, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance/ rejection to the Corresponding authors by December 20, 2009.
- Instruction for oral/poster presentation will be sent to presenting authors of the accepted abstracts. Thus, presenting authors must register and pay the registration fees before Deadline for Pre-registration to ensure the rights for the Presentation.
- Abstracts must be original and have not been published or presented at any conferences prior to the eHAP Conference. The accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book.
- Abstract text must be in English.
- Abstract should describe original work.
- An individual may submit more than one abstract.
- Abstract must be saved in Microsoft Word for Windows. The file size should be within 2 MB.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- All text should be left-justified. Leave one line space between the title, headers, and subheadings.
- Double-space between paragraphs.
- Be sure to check spelling, word count, and conformance with the guidelines given.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- Final acceptance is conditional upon self-arranged registration of all presenters and submission of required biographical information for all presenters by December 10, 2009.
- Send your Abstract electronically at
. For more information on abstracts please contact the First eHAP Conference Scientific committee at
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature will be published as what is typed.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the 1st eHAP Conference reserves the right to accept or reject an abstract, to assign abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors' preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.